Tuesday, February 23, 2010




warm up:
400m run
1-6 dead hang pull up/ push up

bench press/ max dead hang pull up between sets

10x 55# 8 pull ups
8x 75# 7 pull ups
5x 85# 6 pull ups
3x 105# 5 pull ups

6 rounds
20x piston press on dynamax ball 25# per arm
20m seated tire drag

Ride to Hell

20-15-10-5 calorie airdyne with a friend


Went too light on the bench press I should have started and ended higher. Tire pull was super fun. I love functional work like that. Ride to hell was PAINFUL! Anyone who doesn't know about that airdyne should really get on it. It looks rediculous but damn if it isn't the hardest shit in that box.





3 comments:

  1. The following day reveals how deceptive this one was. I feel as though someone beat me with a hammer, hard. One I know I wouldn't have gone as hard on if you hadn't been there. Tha ms for
    the push and the ride to hell

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) love training with you old school push pull day sytle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neal (theshop)

    I would have to argee. We have an old school airdyne at The Shop and that thing kicks ass. We ll do a 30 sec. on 30 off for 15mins and try to keep I above 9 then do a 30/30/15 row. You diffently want to do the airdyne first, if you do it second it's all you can do to finish.

    ReplyDelete