Saturday, February 13, 2010

"Chop Shipper" by 324

65# thrusters x 21
pull ups x 21 (sub burpees)
400m run
95# ground to overhead x 10
400m run
95# squat cleans x 15
ring dips x 15 (sub burpees)
400m run
95#ground to overhead
400m run
65# overhead squat x 9
HSPU x 9

The clever name did not make this any better. Can I please be done with the clean and jerk for a week? I did this one at home so I had to sub out for equipment reasons. I'd much rather have done this with pull ups but I wasn't upset to have to miss the ring dips. Time was 23:34 including the time to unload and reload the bar. Tanner and Turbo did this in around 13 minutes??? Good WOD. Im ready for Sunday rest day. My nutrition has been off since the garage games. Monday is time to go back strict and fit in some more running.


No comments:

Post a Comment