Monday, February 15, 2010


"Angie"

100 pull ups
100 push ups
100 sit ups
100 squats

21:39

RH, Tanner and I were all about 2 minutes off our PR's. I was being a baby about my hands and the nutrition has been crap so I deserved it. I didn't really feel badly, I just didn't feel great. Later in the day after getting some good food in my body I started riding the paleo wave again and my run felt great.

5k run (no clock)



Pork Chops

2 thin cut pork chops
1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
finely chopped chives
finely diced garlic
1 egg
sea salt
pepper
extra virgin olive oil

Pound the chops thin with a (meat hammer)?? Heat oil in a skillet until it begins to smoke.

Combine and spread the walnuts, chives, and garlic on a plate. Whisk and season the egg with sea salt and pepper. Dip the chops in the egg then coat with the nut mix. Fry in the oil about 4 mins per side.



1 comment:

  1. yeah, the crap eating didnt help things. i reverted back to my old situps, 1 of mine to your 3--sucks. but i'll take the time, for what it is.

    now, the chops; those things were slap your momma in the face good.

    ReplyDelete