Thursday, February 25, 2010






3 rounds

10 ctb pull ups
10 dips
25 whip smash

3 rounds

KB snatch #35 10 per arm
25 whip smash

20m lunge single leg dead pistol combo

PM 30 min row

Originally this WOD was full of muscle ups. RH and I started the WOD and after we both started failing the muscle ups we decided to scrap them. No clock again today. Lots of focus on weakness. The afternoon row was just plain annoying. I hate rowing long distance because I am so antsy. I could have done a little better I started off crappy and got better toward the end. Next time Im shooting for 7000+m. 2:05 av split.

2 comments:

  1. The am session was weird; nothing seemed to fit at the beggining. Once the heads came together and it felled into something more appropriate it seemed salvaged to a degree. Though I still walked away feeling as though I missed something. The pm row saved me from that. I find it nice to be able to dial in and focus on a single task. Course I'm also a huge fan of
    smmf.
    Proud of you for grinding out the row. Appreciate your
    patience when shit isn't clicking.

    ReplyDelete