Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cycling is a sport that I can't wait to get back to once Troy is a little older. Crossfit has been my solitary method of training for the last 2 years. I have competed in a few triathlons during the summer without really focusing my training in their favor. The one event that suffers is the cycling. This post is a reminder that while crossfit is a very effective method of athletic training, there is much more out there. I see more and more people who are competing in crossfit events becoming specialized in crossfit. Let's not forget about one of the founding principles of the crossfit program. PLAY SPORTS!

This video was sent to me by my mom. If you like this video, you'll love the film, "Roam" by The Collective. Check it out on amazon.

2 comments:

  1. if anyone is interested, i saw this video a while ago and the band caught my ear. they are called Band of Horses and the rest of the album is good too. recomend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I can't even imagine starting this kind of cycling!! but I am thinking of getting the kids bikes so I can run next to them.. I need more summer!

    ReplyDelete