Tuesday, January 26, 2010





Paleo Recipe debut on my blog, beware Im not a measurer. Also, during the move I had a huge set back and I dont have my cook top installed yet so everything I cook is in the oven or microwave. For now..

Coconut Mahi with Papaya Pineapple salsa

preheat oven to 375 degrees

5-6 oz Mahi filet

1 egg
splash of coconut milk
(combine and whisk in a bowl)

coconut flour
unsweetened coconut flakes
(sift onto a plate)

Crushed macadamia nuts

Coat the fish on both sides with the coconut flour mixture then dip into the egg wash. Place the fish on parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle with crushed macadamias. Bake for 10-12 minutes until fish is flaky.

Salsa

1/4 avocado
a few small cubes of papaya and pineapple
diced onion and tomato
coarse sea salt
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
(toss and throw on top of the filet)

1 comment: