Thursday, January 21, 2010




If you want to see the reaaaaly ugly stuff see the gallery at crossfitdaytona.com but this is my blog and I get to pick the pretty stuff if I want.

"Near Death" Sin City Crossfit

400m run
15-12-9
power snatch 83#
chest to bar pullup

rest 3 min

500m row
12-9-6
OHS 83#
ring dips

rest 3 min

75 double unders
9-6-3
squat snatch 83#
muscle up (scaled to bands and eventually transitions for the last 3)

subtract 6 min from total time 42:15

A few things to say today. #1 I'm never following Tanner Graham into hell ever again. Ok thats wishful thinking but today was not the day for me to hit an epic WOD like this. Props to Sin City for programming this sucker. During the WOD I was super angry and I knew that I needed an OLY seminar ASAP. Saw the pictures and all that was on that camera was shot after shot of UGLY form. I went back to my old bad habits. Starting wide on the set up, staring at the floor, not sitting back on the heels. You name it, I faulted it. I need to work on the snatch before sectionals. I guess its too bad I missed that weekend long course I was planning on taking to become a USAW club level coach. Today I really felt like just defaulting to pole dancing and TRX training...but I think instead we will get some high level OLY seminar action going. Easy. What else you got?

No comments:

Post a Comment