Saturday, January 16, 2010




Flirted with 210# deadlifts

then

Friday's WOD

500m row
3 rounds of
25 KB swings 1 pood
15 ball slams
10 burpees
then 400m run

9:47

That maniac Cat got 9:27 or something like that. I was hoping to whoop her even though I knew it probably would happen. I checked my watch when I left the building from the run and knew I'd never be able to catch her, not with my crappy run. That girl is a fast one. Thanks, Cat for giving me some good competition! Im getting really excited for the games especially now that I have another female on our CFD team. Mego if you're out there Im waiting patiently for you to come back from that pregnancy. I cant wait. Lots of love to all my girls. Wendy too! Im so fortunate to have such a great group of crossfit girl friends.

2 comments:

  1. Your time sounds super fast! You are looking lean and mean, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Wendy. You know I hate to follow a proper diet, but Im hanging in there. Hope to see you sometime before March. Thanks for keeping up with my blog XOXOX

    ReplyDelete