Monday, March 1, 2010





I've been hit by a blue meteor that gave me super powers. Took 2 days off and came in feeling like a million bucks. This wod is a slight variation of a Sin City Crossfit WOD that we hit back in January. Frustrated as hell since it was full of all of my weak points I was able to just sneak in scaled and pissed off at around 45 minutes. This time I RX'd and just about every rep was pretty. Circled are weaknesses that I have been trying to tackle since last years quals. This WOD a year ago was a pipe dream for me. Left some blood and skin on the rings and welled up after completing the second couplet. Today all the work I have put in this year started to pay off. Sectionals in 12 days.



3 comments:

  1. a big day where so much work came together beautifully. the amount of volume in this wod--most of which were questionable movements for you, at best--was executed better than i could have hoped. i could not have been prouder today. thrilled to be part of your work and training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. emphasis on movements that WERE issues

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, keep kicking ass. Your hard work is truly an inspiration :) Hope to come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete