Wednesday, March 17, 2010

FL Sectionals

Rather than recount the fun times it's time for me to say some stuff to some people. SPEECH!

First of all a huge thank you to RH. Thank you for your infinite patience, your care for my training above everything else, your brilliance in programming, and everything else that I am missing here.

Big huge thank you to my parents, Jeremy, and Irene for all the help with Troy. I spend a lot of time training and I'd never be able to do it without your love and support.

Thanks to everyone at CFD. You are all a constant source of support and excitement for me. You guys keep me going. Without you Crossfit Daytona would still just be a dream. A lot of you have given me some really useful training advice and have been great training buddies. You are a fantastic family. To all of our competitors...great frigging job this weekend. I was very proud of our showing.

My CF East Family. I love every second I get to be around you guys, train with you, and share your lives. (Mego you were there in spirit girl!) My Vero Fam! Wendy, thank you for all your support as well and congrats on qualifying.

I'm very thankful for everyone who competed and volunteered. All amazing and friendly people. Crossfit community at it's finest. I met a ton of great people. Thanks to the crew at BGI and the rest of the people in charge. It was a great event and I'm honored to have been a part of it.


1 comment:

  1. Great speech! It was amazing to watch you this weekend. You had a "fire" that no one else did. I know you are HUNGRY for this! I can't wait to compete with you in May! ...and let's finally get together for a weekend of training!

    ReplyDelete