Thursday, December 31, 2009

1 rm clean

125x 3-135x3-145-155-160F

3k row 12:32

Happy New year! This year I'll be taking a much needed recovery bath and probably playing wii wishing I was drinking champagne. I was good, I resisted the nachos and beer at my Dads place. Thats a big step for me. Beer and chips are my vice!

Big thank you to RH who came by my house today with my Christmas gift (a women's bar) and enough # to possibly get me a PR. I was stuck at home again and he came to ease my anxiety by giving my home garage gym a jump start. I was fun to almost pr a clean in my driveway. RH, you are the best coach and friend a girl could have. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. it is my very honest pleasure to be your coach and friend. great work and we have a whole new year ahead of us...looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete