Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2.5 K run

3x5 deadlift work up to body weight

21-15-9
BW deadlift
pull up

then row 1000m for time

Colin 3:30 @ 185 (nice!)
RH 6:00 @195
MK 7:46 @155





Ok. Here's why blogs suck right here. I've been dreading doing this post all day. I don't know what happened. All that energy that I had was gone today. I came in and felt like complete ass. So I decided to do a slow paced 2.5 k run to see if I could warm up and start feeling it. The run was awful. I went into the WOD anyway and ended up on the verge of pukie or passing out the entire time. I was supposed to go right into a 1000m row but ended up face down on the floor for about ten minutes. I attempted the row but didn't want to puke on myself. So DNF on that one. I planned on doing the row later and maybe even trying a second WOD but even after a nap I wasn't feeling right. We will see how tomorrow goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment