Monday, December 7, 2009


5 min double under skill

3 rnds
15x db thruster
15x db squat clean
15x box jumps

AMRAP 6 min

10 Thrusters (65#)
15 ball slams (20#)

AMRAP 6 min

10 hang squat cleans (65#)
15 ball slams (20#)

AMRAP 6 min

10 ball slams
15 box jumps (21in)

Afternoon: Muscle up work

3+5 thrusters, 3+5 cleans, 5+5 ball slams

My legs are pretty torn up from this one. The new slam balls are pretty rough. You really have to get deep into a squat to retrieve those slippery little suckers. I felt like a big wuss since the thrusters felt heavy, but I guess its been a while since I have done them. I missed Fran a few weeks ago due to the shoulder. The third couplet messed with me. Its hard to redirect momentum like that. I always like an experimental WOD. Thanks RH! No muscle ups today. I don't have much to say about it. I suck I guess. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment