Sunday, August 15, 2010

Catch up. Its been kind of hard to blog about the mundane recovery workouts I have been trying to get in. Almost as hard as actually doing them. I've had a list of movements that I can do without hurting myself and some days the programming is picking a few of the movements and throwing up a rep scheme.

Progress: I haven't needed anything stronger than IBU for 2 weeks. My pain has been more muscular fatigue than low back pain. I have been able to add in a few 5k runs and even got some light weight in my hands. If I can just keep the progression slow I think I will be good to go in a few more weeks.

Set backs: The nutrition has been worse than its been in at least a year for probably a month straight. There has been a lot of beer and a lot of snacking on non-paleo foods. Uncool. Energy level is low and I wake up with swollen feet and sometimes a stuffy nose. Anyone remember the crack symptoms?? I will get back on track for a while and then fall off. Im thinking when I can amp up my training it will help my nutrition motivation. For now I am going to try and get back into my paleo experimental cooking. That always helped. Sending meal pictures to paleo friends for accountability is also helpful.


Sat Aug 14:

1-10 ring dip/ push press (15#)
10-1 weighted step up/ front rack hold w/ RH (25#KB 21')
10-1 w. step up/ front rack hold (35# KB 10')

Most loaded my spine has been and the soreness is all in the shoulder and upper back. YES!!

Thurs Aug 12:

"Coe"
10 RFT
10 thrusters, 10 ring push ups

35# bar for thrusters, rx ring push up had time for 7 rnds, had enough push ups for 6 rounds hah 13 mins something for the scaled 7

Wed Aug 11:
(10 manmakers @12# 30 sec ring support) 3 rnds
8 manmakers @15#-same
6 @25# (removed rows in the manmaker at this weight)
4@35#


Tues Aug 10: 5k

Monday Aug 9: 5k

Friday Aug 6:



2 comments: