Saturday, September 25, 2010

Run bridge, run into Danalynn, get invited to do yoga, figure what the hell, stretch and relax for 1 full hour, feel very inflexible, run to Cardinal and back. 4.83 mi

Yoga was a really nice change. Im usually very intimidated by Yoga since I am awful at standing still and breathing. Kim, the instructor was very nice. I have taken yoga a lot of times from what I like to call "yoga snobs" and it was really nice to have an experience with a very laid back and forgiving teacher. I didn't get looked at funny if I couldn't figure out where to put my leg or if I swatted at a fire ant. She even brought frozen wash cloths with rosemary essential oil to put on your eyes! It's all about the details, man. The class was very beginner friendly and was outside which was really nice. She runs classes on the east side of the Granada bridge at Fortunado Park and at the Granada beach approach for $10 a class. Ill be trying to make some of these, I need the stretch! If you're interested her website is yogaormondbeach.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment